BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 17th

This week started out with packing laundry and lots of daddy snuggles! Harper and I flew here to Maine on Wednesday to spend a week with one of my dearest friends, Ashley! We have been friends since 3rd grade. Forever! I love her so so much! We've been there for the most important parts of each other's lives and she means so much to me. She hold a very special place in my heart! 


Marcus: at home, studying! He has a test next week and a few projects/papers due so we are leaving just in time! He'll have lots of time and space to study and work on school (he isn't happy about this mind you...) he and Harper spent the first few days pretty attached to one another, daddy knowing why Harper not so much. She has missed daddy doing bedtime routine, I don't think I'm quite as good as he is but she'll have to be okay with me for a couple more days too I get home! We miss you daddy! 

Andrea: getting to see Ashley!!! Hallelujah!!! I have to say, I have some of the most incredible friends on the planet. Friendships are important to me, they always have been. There are people from my early years of life like Ashley, who I still am in constant contact with. To some it's easy to move through friends with each phase of life and that's okay! But I just chose to bring them all with me! Elementary, junior high, high school, college and now dental school, I have people in my life from each of those phases and I intend to keep it that way! Anyway! Ashley. Gosh I love her. When I'm with Ashley I feel nooooo stress. She takes me for exactly what I am, down to the studs. I laugh so much with her, we can be absolutely ridiculous and silly and sometimes borderline inappropriate and honest and raw... It's so great. I love her so much and it's going to break my heart to leave and not know for sure when I'll see her again. Thank goodness for FaceTime (and snapchat 😂) and we still have a few more days! 

Harper: loving all this attention from Zoey and Jensen! we have shopped, played a lot at the house, shopped some more, drove a lot, went swimming ... We have had so much fun and Harper has gone to bed tired and happy every night! She of course misses daddy and has to FaceTime him lots but we are having so much fun! She did great on the flight as always, she is such a great traveller (knock on wood)!

-A
























0 comments: