BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 24th

Marcus: guess what he did, studied :) he a actually took time though Saturday to golf! I forgot to mention that last week. But he was pretty norm this week :) he did however get ready for a campout he went on Friday. He built the boys a camp box and got all the supplies and food ready. With all the rain it was a muddy affair but it was a camporee so the classes and things were taken care of which helped during his "finals therefore limited time" craziness. He is so great with the young men, makes me happy.


Andrea: spent Monday and Tuesday wth Ashley and her babes and Jason (Ashley's husband) even convinced me to leave Harper Monday night so we could do a moms night out. I cried for about the first 20 min of the drive... You guys I don't leave Harper. Except with her daddy or my mother/sisters lol I'm pathetic! So to have someone else put her to sleep and knowing she may cry a minute or two while I was gone just about did me in! But Ashley and Jason were so great and so patient with me. And I did it!!! I did it!! Ashley and I went to dinner and did some serious shopping, it was so great. Just like we always have! It was seriously the greatest week, we had so much fun and can't thank Jason and Ashley enough for hosting, driving three hours each way to get us to and feel the airport... These are some incredible people!
We came home Tuesday, I helped get food ready for Marcus's camp, did some prep work for our dear friends the vaughns gender reveal (spoiled alert it's a GIRL!!!) and helped with cake and food prep for a stake dinner Friday night. Wednesday night there was also a little going away celebration for 3 ladies leaving Indy with their husbands, finished with medical and dental school. It was a fun get together but very bittersweet. So sad to see them go but so excited for their future adventures! Also, it was an insane reminder that that will be us next year... Pheww! Busy week, tired mama! Saturday was the gender reveal and it was absolutely perfect. A picture off of Pinterest!! The vaughns are being blessed with a little girl and that little angel is soooooo loved already!! Your auntie drea loves you sweet pea!

Harper: can I just say a giant ditto to mine? Only because this sweet girl, she puts up with so much! When I am so busy and don't ever say no, she just follows along with me and goes with the flow. She is most assuredly my little side kick. She did have some fun flying though, this girl loves attention. While waiting in Baltimore Harper had dozens of people wrapped tightly around her tiny finger. She was getting more attention than she knew what to do with, it was almost embarrassing. On one of the flights she even had a "grandpa" sitting next to her and she spent the entire time bugging the poor man and getting him to play with every toy she had and read her every book. He was such a great sport and said he didn't get to see his 4 grand babies enough so he was happy to entertain her. I even had a beverage on that flight.... What?!? I never get those! Haha she is so awesome. I love this little mini me and I'm so thankful every day that Heavenly Father entrusted us with her. She is our angel 😇  






No she didn't wear this she was trying on a skirt over leggings 😂😂😂













0 comments: