BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 1st

How in the heck is it may 1st! Going to church today, not going to lie I had no idea it was may already so we missed the chance to fast today with our ward but seriously, how is it May? It was a busy week of avoiding home so that daddy could study lots! So let's get to it.


Marcus: has finals next week! It's going to be okay except for 1 final that he really needs to nail. So prayers and tons of studying which he has been doing. Next week is going to be a long one but I know he'll be prepared!! He took a break tonight to go on a walk with us and he has taken a few minutes each evening to cuddle and play with Harper. And he always gives her her bottle, nothing has changed there, she can't miss that daddy time :) we can't wait to have him back!! 

Andrea/Harper: we went to the zoo Monday, it was so beautiful out! We took Amanda and met Meghan there, it was so sunny we even got sun burns! (Don't worry Harper had sun screen on) it was a beautiful fun day out. Harper has been missing daddy so much so we swung into the school after the zoo knowing daddy was on lunch... Mistake. It was all great until he had to go treat a patient and we had to leave. Dang this girl loves her dad. But we made it! Tuesday I had an appointment in the morning and then Harper and I enjoyed some time up north to de-stress. We met Meghan and Claire and shopped for a little bit at Keystone. 

Harper is getting more and more independent, it's hilarious. Whenever I say Harper she says "mama, what?" Haha it's adorable. And I can ask her questions or to do things and she does it! She responds she acts, she listens. It's so fun! She has become pretty helpful actually! We clean up toys twice a day, she helps me in the kitchen and around the house, I can trust her to play on her own, she is my big girl!! One thing that's so funny and relatively new is "hugs". Not just any hug but double hug. Has to be holding both me and daddy at the same time! It's my favorite thing. 

Finals next week, here we go!!! 























0 comments: